Welcome Warriors to this week’s Weekly Digest! Our bloggers have a lot of useful tips and experiences for this week.
Here is a recap of what our bloggers blogged about this week:
- Why Keeping an “Inspiration Journal” is a Good Idea: Here Alexa blogs about her experiences with having a journal, and how a journal can lead to personal growth.
- Why to Major in Agriculture: Ever wondered what the benefits were in majoring in Ag Studies? Well here Sara gives a list on why she thinks Ag Studies is a great major.
- A Day In the Life of a College Student: Kaylee gives her inside scoop about what she did on Thursday as a college student. A blog any college student can relate to!
- Influenster: This blog is about Margie’s favorite website, the product discovery platform Influesnter.com. This website is great for college students because they send out free full sized products for members to try out!
- The End is Near…: An important blog about getting closer to the semester. Tamara talks about deadlines and how to cope with the semester ending.